Evolution Water Services Ltd is a market leader within the water treatment and air hygiene industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
Since its inception in 1999, Evolution has enjoyed significant and continued success, and has grown to become one of the UK’s foremost specialist partners in our marketplace, with a proven track record of delivering multi-disciplined, innovative and client/site-specific legionella control schemes.
As part of our ongoing expansion programme we have a requirement to recruit a TMV Service Engineer to join our existing team. The role would suit someone who has good communication skills, is ambitious and keen to improve their existing knowledge and capabilities with aspirations to further their career.
- TMV maintenance and replacement
- Surveying of existing sites/ equipment to enable repair quotations to be prepared
- Temperature monitoring and general HSG274/ HTM04-01 water hygiene tasks
- Assisting in the planning of works and customer reports
- Water sample collection for laboratory analysis
- Surveying of new sites to enable tenders to be prepared
- Assisting the Account Management team with EHO and/or client meetings
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar service role with specific involvement in water treatment and water hygiene programmes within the commercial and industrial water sectors. The candidates should be familiar with the requirements of HSG274 and HTM04-01. A full driving licence is required.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package, consisting of; competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme, Private Healthcare cover, contributory pension scheme, regular refresher training, all necessary communications equipment and annual paid holiday entitlement.
Relevant, necessary training will be given to the right person.