Evolution Water Services Ltd is a market leader within the water treatment and air hygiene industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
Since its inception in 1999, Evolution has enjoyed significant and continued success, and has grown to become one of the UK’s foremost specialist partners in our marketplace, with a proven track record of delivering multi-disciplined, innovative and client/site-specific legionella control schemes.
As part of our ongoing expansion programme we have a requirement to recruit a number of Service Engineers to join our existing team. The role would suit someone who has good communication skills, is ambitious and keen to improve their existing knowledge and capabilities with aspirations to further their career.
- Closed system analysis and treatment
- Cooling tower system analysis and treatment
- Chlorine dioxide analysis
- Temperature monitoring and general HSG274/water hygiene tasks
- CWS Tank inspection and report
- Water Sample collection for laboratory analysis
- Surveying of new sites to enable tenders to be prepared
- Assisting the Account Management team with EHO and/or client meetings
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Analytical Service role with specific involvement in water treatment and water hygiene programmes within the commercial and industrial water sectors, including monitoring and analysis of cooling tower, closed water and domestic water systems. The candidates should be familiar with the requirements of HSG274 and BSRIA BG50.
The successful candidates will receive an excellent remuneration package, consisting of; competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme, Private Healthcare cover, contributory pension scheme, company vehicle, all necessary communications equipment and annual paid holiday entitlement.