Evolution Water Services Ltd is a market leader within the water treatment and air hygiene industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
Since its inception in 1999, Evolution has enjoyed significant and continued success, and has grown to become one of the UK’s foremost specialist partners in our marketplace, with a proven track record of delivering multi-disciplined, innovative and client/site-specific legionella control schemes.
As part of our ongoing expansion programme we have a requirement to recruit an experienced Plant Service Engineer to join our existing team. The role would suit someone who has good communication skills, is ambitious and keen to improve their existing knowledge and capabilities with aspirations to further their career.
- Undertaking the routine PPM service of various water treatment plant
- Identifying faults and improvements as part of the routine service visit and call-outs and clearly report requirements to rectify issues
- Assist the Plant Services team with the installation and commissioning of a wide range of new plant and equipment
- Working alongside Account Managers to assist with the production of Plant condition reports
- Input into the departmental improvement, development and expansion strategies as necessary to achieve mutually agreed goals and objectives
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar plant service role with specific involvement in the service, repair and installation of water treatment plant including water softeners, reverse osmosis, UV disinfection plant, chlorine dioxide and cooling tower dosing and control equipment.
A full driving licence is required.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package, consisting of; competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme, Private Healthcare cover, contributory pension scheme, training, all necessary communications equipment and annual paid holiday entitlement.