Evolution Water Services Ltd. is a market leader within the water treatment and air hygiene industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
Since its inception in 1999, Evolution has enjoyed significant and continued success, and has grown to become one of the UK’s foremost specialist partners in the marketplace, with a proven track record of delivering multi-disciplined, innovative and client/site-specific legionella control schemes.
An opportunity has arisen for a flexible and highly motivated risk assessor to join our highly successful Consultancy team carrying out legionella risk assessments and providing consultancy support to our client base.
- Conducting legionella risk assessments to ACOP L8 and HSG274.
- Compiling and producing CAD schematic drawings.
- Preparing and producing high-quality reports for clients within specified time frames.
- Organising and prioritising works and liaising with team members
- Liaising with clients and dealing with any issues effectively.
- As required assisting in carrying out indoor air quality surveys.
- As required carrying out water hygiene audits.
- Input into the departmental improvement, development and expansion strategies as necessary to achieve mutually agreed goals and objectives
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a risk assessor ideally covering a wide range of risk systems. They will be fully conversant with Health & Safety legislation, current ACOP L8 and HSG274 technical guidance with regards to water services etc. Experience in working at healthcare establishments and an understanding of the HTM 04-01 would be an advantage. Ideally the candidate will be flexible, with a driven desire to succeed and have the ability to work independently. They will have excellent communication skills and a professional manner. A full driving license is required.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package, consisting of; competitive salary, Private Healthcare cover, contributory pension scheme, company vehicle, regular refresher training, all necessary communications and survey equipment and annual paid holiday entitlement.