Evolution Water Services Ltd is a market leader within the water treatment and air hygiene industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
Since its inception in 1999, Evolution has enjoyed significant and continued success, and has grown to become one of the UK’s foremost specialist partners in our marketplace, with a proven track record of delivering multi-disciplined, innovative and client/site-specific legionella control schemes.
Evolution has run a successful graduate scheme for many years. A significant number of graduates have advanced through this scheme and have forged successful careers within Evolution. As part of our ongoing expansion programme we have a requirement to recruit graduates within all disciplines of the business. The roles would suit graduates with science / engineering qualifications, who have good communication skills, hardworking, are ambitious and keen to learn with aspirations to grow their career.
- Various responsibilities including undertaking site visits, carrying out technical tasks, surveys, measures, checks.
- Writing technical reports.
- Undertaking training as defined by the department managers.
- Working under and alongside other team members and department managers.
- Input into personal professional development and expansion strategies as necessary to achieve mutually agreed goals and objectives.
Candidates should have a science or engineering focused education. Previous experience is not necessary as full training and supervision will be given.
A full driving licence is required.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package, consisting of; competitive salary, Private Healthcare cover, contributory pension scheme, training, all necessary communications equipment and annual paid holiday entitlement.